Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LOVE THIS DAY!

    Today has been so good! I woke up and watched the episodes of Pretty Little Liars, and Make It Or Break It that I missed last night because I was in class. They were amazing! Then it was time for the Fashion Uncensored club and my new best friend Taylor picked me up so I wouldn't have to walk! Love her for that! :) Then on the way back to my apartment we laughed so hard together because of a certain reason ha. My mom called me at about 1:15 and told me the the tow truck was coming to get the car to tow it home and that I could go with it so that I could come home and go to outback with the family and my "uncle" Don! So I'm home now and we're about to go to dinner! Thank you for blessing me with this wonderful day!!! Sorry this post was so short, and as always thanks for reading!




xoxo,
yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment