So i started off my day studying for the two midterms that I have tomorrow, and I'd like to say I got a lot done. Then decided to take a break at one and go down to the pool! Some of the girls that I met here at school were there too so it made it fun, but also made the "short time laying by the pool" turn into almost TWO HOURS!! Nothing like taking breaks from studying! The only thing is.. that time at the pool cost me. My biggest problem is I get distracted way to easily! So here's my first life lesson to the posts.
How to study:
1. Make sure you are somewhere with no distractions (such as internet, FACEBOOK, T.V.. ETC).
2. Try turning your phone off or putting it on silent so that if someone texts you, you don't feel it and jump to look at it.
3. Focus only on what you are trying to study and try not to let your mind wander.
4. If you study better in groups try to find someone in your class to study with!
5. Try not to take a lot of breaks!
Well that's the post for today! Maybe another will come tonight. Thanks for reading! :)
xoxo,
yours truly
No comments:
Post a Comment