Today has been a rough day. It started with my midterm in my Advertising class that I think I did okay on. We were given a 45 page review/study guide packet that we were allowed to use on the test, so you had to make sure to do it, which I did. The test went fine until the last 10 questions that WEREN'T on the study guide so I was kind of freaking out. I made very educated guesses on them and I hope the answers I put were correct. Then after that class was over I was studying for my next midterm which was in Survey of Fashion (the class I absolutely love, love, love!). I studied in the library with my new best friend, Taylor Ryerson!! :) I was freaking out about this test because I spent all of my time doing the study guide for my advertising class, but Taylor saved me and let me study off of her study guide! I think that test went really well! But we'll find out in class next week!
Enough about tests, they're boring!! My luck has kind of been down the drain lately but I'm still trying to stay positive. The care gets towed home tomorrow (because someone tried to steel the catalytic converter, so my dad has to fix the poor thing!), but I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better, more relaxing day then today! No class tomorrow which means laying by the pool! :) Well that's enough for tonight, it's time for me to go to sleep! Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
yours truly
No comments:
Post a Comment