Monday, August 23, 2010

BOY OH BOYY.

    So sorry that it's been a while since I've posted! There has been so much going on! The past few days I have learned to trust no one but myself. I thought I found at least one roommate to live with me and it sounded like it was going to happen until Thursday when she told me she couldn't. (Thursday was not the best day.) So now I have to try and fine TWO roommates within a month! This is when I wish I knew people here, but I don't so I have to do it the hard way. So many things have been going through my head about decisions that I have to make. It keeps going back in forth, the should I, or should I not? I just wish God could be here for me right now to help me get through this decision!
    On the other hand, I went to church on Sunday and really enjoyed the church I went to. There was a guest speaker named Dave Ramsey, and he really made me think A LOT about my future. He was really inspirational! http://www.daveramsey.com/ is his site if any of you are interested in checking him out! I really recommend it!
    So Disneyland ( if it happens) is in like a week and a half! I really hope I get to go! It would be a really nice break from everything!! But the whole money thing is starting to be an issue and effecting the trip. I wish there was more to do in Arizona, but unfortunately that's just the way it is.
    Well I think this is where I'm going to end for this post, I have a lot more homework that I need to get done before the Secret Life comes on at 8:00pm! Thanks for reading!




xoxo,
yours truly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment